We are very proud of this website, of the content it hosts, as well as the community it is a home for. Recently, we’ve been doing some maintenance work and – if you’ve visited us recently – you may not be having the optimum experience, which may be due to the cookies your browser is storing.
In order to be able to have a fresh start and have a great experience on the Age Friendly Platform, as well as other websites, follow the steps below:
If you are using Google Chrome, follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools -> Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox follow the steps below:
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the menu button in the upper right corner.
- Select Options.
- In the Privacy section , click on Clear your recent history. From the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear, select Everything, then click on Clear Now.
- In the left-side column, click on Advanced, then go to the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click on Clear Now.
If you are using Windows Edge, follow the steps below:
- Select the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar in front of a star), click the History menu option, and then click Clear history.
- Select “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files”. After the two are marked click Clear.
This post is also available in: Spanish