What is Work Based Learning?
Work-based Learning - a focus on Innovation
Work-based Learning - a focus on Intrapreneurship
Pioneering Pedagogies for Work-Based Learning to Promote Age Friendly Innovation
Case Studies – Innovation, Intrapreneurship and Work Based Learning in Practice
- An Tain Arts Centre Ireland – Silver Screen Initiative
- Malone Dance Academy, Ireland – Silver Swans Ballet
- NetwellCASALA, Ireland
- Ignite IT, Lisburn, Northern Ireland www.ignite.it
- Ethel Care, Lisburn, Nothern Ireland www.ethelcare.co.uk
- University of Jaén, Spain www.ujaen.es
- FAECTA, Spain www.faecta.coop
- LiCalab, Belgium www.licalab.be/en
- Project Memo, Poland
- poMOST, Poland
- Leitrim Physiotherapy, Ireland
- Project ACORN, Ireland
Download the full version of the Work-based Learning Toolkit
Mobile is one of the easiest work-based learning approaches for SME employees to access to courses and learning materials no matter where they are. With mobile access, they can learn at the office, at home, on even on their commute. Mobile learning is best when it is flexible learning. Employees need to be able to engage in it wherever they want, on the device they use the most.
Example: Mobile Learning for Age Friendly Economies: Mobile learning is the perfect medium for “just-in-time” learning and “in-the-moment-on-the-job” training and is also great for refresher, reinforcement, and performance support.