This event was held as part of Louth Local Enterprise week and was held in the Mill Enterprise Centre in Drogheda in conjunction with the Drogheda Business Book Club on March 6th, 2019. The guest speaker was published business author and content writer Yanky Fechler. The audience learnt about how to create content for press releases, social media and advertising copy to help attract and maintain customer’s attention. It was a very informative event that focused on using the skill of storytelling to help your business stand out from the busy market place. Attracting various segments of the market was discussed and how to make your story relevant and relatable for older consumers.
- Key topics addressed during the event included:
- Are you leveraging the power of storytelling?
- Why does your business need fresh, powerful content?
- Do you know your audience?
- Have you developed your core message?
- Are you grabbing your audience?
- Are you telling a good story?
- What makes a good story?
- What medium best suits your story?
- Do you have a long term content strategy?
- Are you adding a call to action?
This post is also available in: Spanish